Thursday, May 24, 2012

Gone But Not Forgotten

St. Thomas

Just a short post today. I’ve been running around like a chicken with its head cut off, and not in a good way.

The past several days have been swamped making all of the final preparations for my girls to be ready for Girls Camp. Yep. I’m the Girls Camp Director this year. And I’m missing camp next week. Because I am working.

I actually do feel really guilty about it, but I am hoping that the infinity pool helps wash away the guilt over the next seven days.

It’s been a busy week getting ready for this trip, too. Customs, catering, ground transportation, ordering pizzas for our fuel stop, etc. I think I have everything done, but we shall find out today!

And I’m on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day. I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...