Monday, June 2, 2008

Weekend of Fun

I am back in San Antonio for another week of watching maintenance. I have been in Phoenix all weekend catching up on bills at home, and most importantly, catching up with my man, John. I forgot my keys in Texas, so we had to run around before I could get into the house and get my spare car key. How young is too young to be going crazy? Everything worked out in the end.
When I got home on Thursday night, John made a Hungarian dish for me for dinner. It was yummy, and I think he can no longer claim that he doesn't cook! He is so good to me. Friday night we had date with his cousin and husband. Texas Roadhouse for great steak, then we went to the Indiana Jones movie. There aren't many better things than being able to watch a movie with my sweetheart's arms around me.

Saturday morning, John and I attended a temple session...our first time together. It was really nice, and we had a lovely day with each other. That evening, we met the family (Jeff and Megan, Joe and T'liese, and Dad) at Fez in downtown Phoenix for some burgers and quality time. http://www.fezoncentral.com/home.aspx. We had a blast but were disappointed we didn't see more gay cowboys, since it is apparently a hang-out location for such fun! Dessert at Mary Coyle's topped off the evening with the family, and it was wonderful. Can you really go wrong with homemade ice cream on top of chewy brownies? Nope! It was a nice weekend home to catch up, and I got a lot accomplished in time to come back to SAT today for more work. The airplane will hopefully be done by the end of this week so I can fly it home. Next week will be my first trip as Captain without Terry on board, so I am looking forward to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day. I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...