Monday, March 9, 2009

I love Mesa, Arizona

I moved from Phoenix to Mesa last summer, a few months before John and I were married in October. We still live in Mesa, and I love it! This past Saturday, we attended a neighborhood rodeo up in Lehi in northern Mesa. It was so much fun! They had a petting zoo for the kids, pony rides, greased-pig wrestling, and rescue riding. The horses were beautiful, and some of the kids were pretty good riders! They had a huge tent where they were smoking fresh BBQ beef. We spend a few hours wandering around and enjoying all the day had to offer. Of course, I forgot to take my camera. It was a lovely day out in the gorgeous Arizona weather! I love this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day. I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...