Monday, March 28, 2011



Unintentionally, I've been a little Absent Without Leave this past few days. I would much rather stay up visiting with my Mama until 1:00 AM than blog pictures of all the fun we've been having!

Until I have a chance to upload all of those pictures, please enjoy these paintings from Walter Rane. We went to the Mesa Temple Visitor's Center to see the display, which has been all over the country. In fact, I saw it last year in Oakland when I was visiting for work. It was even better as I saw it this time with my family. The first picture is a photo of the temple in the Visitor's Center lobby, but all of the other pictures depict Rane's incredible artwork of the Savior and His people on the American continent. These are visual representations of the stories told in the Book of Mormon.

Aren't they gorgeous? If you get the chance to see the exhibit in person, I highly recommend. It's difficult to pick a favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day. I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...