Friday, March 18, 2011

A Walk Around My New Baby



Just a quick post. Assembling my new patio set, which arrived yesterday, takes priority today. I'm sure you understand! It's nothing personal.

I've been looking for these photos to share, but I hid them so well on my computer that I thought I had lost them forever! Is that yet another sign that I'm getting old? This whole aging process is a beast, I tell you.

When I was on the road for my first week with my New Baby, I couldn't stop taking pictures. I get tingles seeing the sun hit the colors just right! You would have to see it in person to truly understand, but these pictures attempt to capture how dang gorgeous this airplane now is. I did a "walk around" to show off every angle.

I think it's pretty. And that's all that matters, dang it.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww... she's beautiful and dang lucky to have you as her mom!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day. I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...