Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Thanks, Kristie!

5 Places I go over and over
Swift Aviation to get my Beechjet

Denver, Colorado
Chicago, Illinois
Teterboro, New Jersey (for NYC)
John's House

5 people who email me

Mom and Merrill
Charloe
T'liese
Charlie
Banks for my School Loans

5 favorite places to eat
The Cheesecake Factory

Cafe Rio
Any Mexican Restaurant
Coldstone (though I don't because it is too stinkin' expensive)
Johnny Carino's Italian Grill

5 places I'd rather be right now
In John's arms

In an Airplane
At a Waterpark
At Magic Mountain
Sedona with Family

5 favorite TV shows
I still don't have TV!

I DO love HGTV though...

5 favorite Movies
(in addition to those listed on my blog)
Family Home Videos - Ranch Video
Sabrina
Swiss Family Robinson
Pride and Prejudice
Pillow Talk

5 people I tag
Charloe
Devin
Lindsey
Megan
T'liese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day. I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...