Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Flowers from Romantic John


John received several invitations from people to carpool to the Priesthood Session of General Conference this past Saturday. I should have known something was up when he turned down ice cream with his Uncle! He did it so he could bring me a beautiful bouquet of flowers on his way home! It was kind of cute...I was at John's house making dinner while he was gone, and he stuck his head in the door instead of walking in. I gave him a big old hug before realizing what he had in his hand. I assumed they were for me...WOW! He is always so thoughtful and considerate. I love flowers, and I love being thought of! I will be his wife in just 18 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day. I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...