Friday, December 12, 2008

Decorating the Christmas Tree 2008


I could get used to the idea that I get to share this Christmas with my wonderful new husband. When I was in Chicago for work, I found a beautiful Christmas tree at Costco. When I checked here in Phoenix, it was $100 cheaper! I casually mentioned this to John. The following Monday evening when I was back on the road, I got a text message with a picture of the tree I like! It was so pretty. However, upon closer examination, I realized it was in our living room! He had purchased it and set it up as a surprise to me!
When I got home that following weekend, we bought decorations (you can't really have a tree up and not decorate it). We were a little early (November 18, to be exact), but who can wait when something so wonderful is just waiting to be adorned with shatter-proof Christmas ornaments and red garland? Top it all off with a lit star, and we are in business. It took two nights to decorate because of all the ribbons we had to tie for the balls. I think the outcome is well worth the effort! I could get used to this married thing. I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day. I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...