Thursday, July 16, 2009

I Like My Siblings


It is a blessing, really, that we get along so well. Today I spent a few hours with my older sister, T'liese, and my younger brother, Jeff, shopping for some new clothes for T'liese as she begins to get all maternity-like and big (due in February...she is a planner!). We wandered around the Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall. We enjoyed a delicious lunch at Paradise Bakery (Jeff had fake chicken "meat" at Panda Express). Dillard's had a purse that T'liese just had to have (it was on her shopping list). Out of the five dresses she tried on, T'liese found one dress that she liked and got it. We accidentally found the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and got some treats to share while we sat to watch people. It was fun to chit-chat and "bond" with my sister and brother. She is two years older than me, and Jeff is exactly one year younger. We were very close growing up, but not just in age. We were best friends and did everything together. They both lived in Phoenix when I moved here 2.5 years ago. I am so lucky to have such fun members of my family so close! Now if the rest of them would get the hint to move to town, all would be well! You know who you are!

I like this picture with Jeffy, except it confirms that I need to brave the crazy temperatures to get more of a tan. Thanks for the lovely afternoon, Sibs!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:33 PM

    I can't tell you how much I think about you! Every time I go to Nephi, I wonder how you are! I ran into your Mom, she told me your Blogspot, and here I am! I am sooo happy for you, and all your accomplishments. I'm not surprised! I get to be with my sisters all the time too, it's is wonderful to have siblings!

    With Love,

    Molly

    (My husband's blog ID)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, Molly! How nice to hear from you! I checked your husband's blog and enjoyed it, but no pictures of him and your family?! I protest! So great to hear from you! My Mom said she saw you and you looked fantastic! Glad all is well in your life!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day. I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...