Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Definitely Lives Up To Her Hat


For the millions around the world that have been itching for a Mayla fix, I suffered through a few hours with her today just for you. It had nothing to do with the fact that I 've been dying to see her since I drove away from my last visit. We had lunch with Megan after she and Mayla when to her two-week appointment. What?! Two weeks?! Already?! She just gets cuter as she grows. Mayla is in the 75% percentile for weight and the 90% percentile for height. Her mommy says she is getting a routine down and sleeps four hours every night before waking up for a midnight snack...sounds a lot like my routine, now that I think of it. Unfortunately, this awesome schedule led to her sleeping through our entire lunch today. I will have to schedule a visit during waking hours next time, because she is too loud when she sleeps! Snoring like crazy! So sweet!

T'liese, Megan, Mayla and I met at the Cheesecake Factory on Camelback. I had a delicious soup and salad, Megan got her normal chopped salad, and T'liese tried a new dish, the Chicken Marcel. The food was amazing, as always, but the company was even better. It was just fun to catch up as girls. We are hoping it is the last get-together before Evan crashes the party! T'liese is due next week and could have him any time. I am betting that this weekend sees another new baby enter the family!

It was a fun afternoon with some sweet gals. I am so blessed to have family so close. And even more blessed that I like them so much!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely precious! I can hardly wait!! Thanks, Micah!
    XOXO
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, she is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog cousin Micah! Good to "see" you and the rest of the family! Such cute babies :)

    Kim Parkinson Keele

    ReplyDelete

Make my day. I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...