Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ice Cream with Grandpa


Since my Dad is in town, we used an easy excuse to get together again Monday evening. We drove all the way to Phoenix to eat at Mary Coyle's Ice Cream Shop, only to discover when we pulled in that they were closed for the Suns game. What?! They closed for that?! We ended up settling for Dairy Queen, which was no Mary Coyle's. Not nearly enough butterfat content.

Thankfully, spending time with cute babies made up for the lack of caloric intake. Did I mention I have a very cute niece and nephew? It's true. And not just because Evan wears little robots on his onesie. And blows bubbles when you talk to him.

Thanks for the ice cream, Dad!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Seriously he is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen! Those eyes! I wonder what Brian would say if I packed up the kids for a visit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! So glad you got your "baby" up and running (right?) and you made it home on time. A big congratulations to the newly graduated geek (love that! and mean it most sincerely). I think the only thing that makes food better is eating it with family and those you love. Even when the cheese sauce has a subtle hint of metal. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day. I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...