Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fuzzy UFO

Notice anything? Perhaps a fuzzy unidentified object in the upper left-hand corner of each photo? It's been going on with my Canon for the past two weeks. Despite cleaning the lens and even giving my camera a stern talking-to, I have experienced no success in getting rid of the ever-present fuzz in every picture. Considering how many pictures I take in a week, it will no doubt drive me crazy if not resolved. And quickly!

I discussed the option of replacing my camera with my husband. He was all for it, probably because I wasn't suggesting to replace it with the Canon T2i Digital SLR camera that I have been drooling over for months. My idea was to certainly stick with Canon, since I've been more than happy with this SD1100is series. I bought it over two years ago and have taken 10,634 pictures with it. I usually average about three-hundred pictures a week when on the road, and this little baby has stayed up with the insane pace. I carry it with me everywhere and am pretty demanding, so I am not disappointed at all in having to replace it after such rigorous use over such a long period of time. It has been a faithful and loyal companion these twenty-six months, cranking out some pretty fantastic shots along the way.
Here's my new baby...arriving this Friday from Amazon. I always research like crazy before making such a purchase, and this little guy is tiny but comes packed with features and has rave reviews. I ordered another blue camera...of course. And I can hardly wait to get it in my hot little hands so I can get back to my normal photo-taking schedule. With so much fuzz these past few weeks, I have lost my desire to even use my camera to document what's going on around me! What's the point if all I get is a blurry corner of mystery? It will be wonderful to get some fuzz out of my life and return to way too many pictures being taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day. I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...