Friday, January 7, 2011

Beautiful Evening


As the risk of sounding conceited, I am here to declare that we get the world's most breath-taking sunsets in the southwest. This evening only proves that with the clouds turning all sorts of orange, then pink, then purple, then blue. It almost looks fake because the colors are so intense and expressive.

I made it home from the grocery store, luckily in one piece. Distracted, I kept gawking out the window to stare at this beautiful scene being painted by the setting sun. Once I was safely parked in the garage, I grabbed my camera (always in my purse for moments just like this) and got to taking pictures.

The sunsets here are one-of-a-kind. And I love 'em.

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! We spent a few days in Phoenix/Scottsdale last week and it was absolutely beautiful! I thought about you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Make my day. I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...