Monday, October 17, 2011

A Mild Day Indeed




Tuesday was much better than Monday. Although my passengers were about five hours late to the airplane, and that could have been precious time for sleep at the hotel, we had a pretty easy day of flying. I think this is first time in almost five years that Big Boss only flew once in a day. 

They had quite a bit to see in Seattle, which is why they were so late in arriving at the airplane for our next trip. We flew just forty minutes east to the other side of the state...Spokane. I love this stop. It's beautiful! And the leaves were beginning to change! My Mom used to do her school shopping here as a kid when they lived just over the border in Ideeho. I always feel closer to her in Spokane. I don't know why!

I'm pretty sure my mouth was agape when Big Boss told us to get rooms here for the night. They had about five stops to make in town (and in some surrounding towns as well), and it was already after 6:00 PM by the time we landed. I kept their bags and took them to the hotel for them, and we were soon about three miles away at the Ramada for the night. I was so tired...lots of sleep debt from yesterday's flying. After a quick bite at one of my favorites, Old Spaghetti Factory, it was back to the hotel for some shut-eye.

I knew the alarm was going to sound way too soon for my liking, so I hit the hay pretty early.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day. I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...