Saturday, September 19, 2009

Maintenance Flight with Some Fun Passengers


I hadn't seen my husband all week and knew I was leaving again early Monday morning. So when we had to fly the airplane from Phoenix Sky Harbor to Mesa Gateway Airport to do some maintenance on Saturday afternoon, I invited John along so I could at least SEE him over the weekend! He obliged. Isn't he good to me!

We landed then had to wait for a taxi to return us to our cars at Swift Aviation. The flight was only ten minutes, but it took us over three hours to get back to our house thanks to waiting for the taxi company's "best driver" to finally show up! John had tons of homework, but I am glad he postponed it to come fly with me. Terry brought his son and a friend, as well. I had so much to do to get ready for my next trip, but I never frown on getting to fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day. I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...