Saturday, July 31, 2010

A Short One


You see this guy? He's an angel!

I don't think I've ever gone so long without posting. Let's just say I've been a little busy. And I have the blisters to show it. I don't think I've ever looked forward to a Day of Rest as much as I am looking forward to tomorrow! I hope to blog some of the two-hundred pictures I have taken this past week, chronicling our adventures in our new home! It has been pure heaven, I will just say that. And what progress has been made!

This progress is largely due to this man. And I must admit I want to keep him locked up in our house to work on whatever my little heart desires. John's Dad, Mick, came down to help us for most of this past week, and I can't believe how much he got done. HUGE projects, too. Wait until you see them! Things that would have taken us months or lots of moola to get done. I invited him to stay forever...but he left on Thursday. It has been rough without him! Thank you, Mick! You are a life-saver! And you just feel free to visit with a truck-load of tools any time you want (pretty please?).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day. I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...