Monday, April 2, 2012

Let There Be A Hanging

IMG_3547

Last August, I stumbled upon the greatest gift ever for my sister, T’liese. She had been wanting a retractable clothesline to enjoy in her backyard, since we have 362 days of sunshine each year. It just made sense.

IMG_3551

While accidentally perusing the aisles of TJ Maxx (who saw that one coming?!), I found her clothesline! I excitedly bought it and took it home to safely keep until her birthday in November. Every time I saw it, I smiled. I love finding things that are perfect for someone!

IMG_3552

And then I got the text message. The one some time in October that said they had finally installed a retractable clothesline in their backyard. Since we have 362 days a year of sunshine. It just made sense.

IMG_3553

Soooooo, I got a retractable clothesline! And we finally installed it this weekend.

IMG_3546

I am sure everyone washes and hangs out laptop neoprene sleeves. Am I right?

IMG_3554

If we can keep the birds (and their bums) away from it, I think it will be a great success. Most of our darks are hung to dry already (on hangars in a spare closet), but they smell so much better after they’ve been kissed by the warm sun all afternoon.

I might actually have to buy some clothespins now, huh?

Judging from my single use already, this is going to be a good thing.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love my clothesline! It's nice to take the extra time to go outside and hang clothes. We really love crunchy, crispy jeans and towels too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a clothes line- just couldn't use it because of allergies. Good for you!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Make my day. I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...