Friday, May 18, 2012

Hubba Hubba Hubby

A few weeks ago, with all of our family in town, we had some family photos taken. You know, because the last time we did it was in 2002. So it was indeed time to update the walls of our homes. We like our spouses and even the grandkids, so photo proof that they existed was a good idea.

This was my favorite of Hubby and me. He is so dashing, and this was one of the few we had where my hair wasn’t in my face. I’m not sure how important that is to the general public, but I played it safe by sharing this one instead.

I’ve got a great man, and sometimes I forget how blessed I am. I’m glad he is mine. And that he is so handsome. Double-bonus.

Mama and Charloe, I will be sending your CDs soon. Lee did a great job, so I think you’ll like them! It could even be considered worth the almost-ten-year wait.

Also, guess what? I updated My Airplane page to reflect Gladys joining my life. Feel free to check it out if you, like me, think three days is too long to go without seeing an airplane ‘round these parts.

1 comment:

  1. Squeal!!!! I can't wait to see the pictures! Are you only sending me a cd of my family or of everyone's pics? You and John look great! Hurry, hurry, hurry!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day. I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...