Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Food Poisoning is LOTS of Fun!



I got called on Monday night to leave for work. Terry's car was broken down, and he didn't want to leave his family without transportation all week. So Joe called me at 11:00 PM to let me know he wanted to leave very early on Tuesday morning. I got to tell him the bad news...that I had eaten something that had made me VERY sick! I spent most of Monday throwing up and feeling puny. Tuesday I was very weak but didn't dare eat anything since I can't pinpoint what it was that made me enjoy the day so much. Luckily (and shockingly), Joe didn't call to leave in the airplane on Tuesday. I am so blessed! I know we could still get called any moment, but the recuperating time has sure been nice!

Where I was so sick for so long just three months ago, I am frustrated at myself for being sick again. Maybe being married is more germy? I have never been this sick! Oh well. If John has cooties, I am the first person the want them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make my day. I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...