Monday, November 9, 2009

No Plans to Become a Child Photographer


Despite having adorable kids, I couldn't create a successful photo shoot with Charloe's family. They were good sports and got dressed for the event, with our intentions to get a good shot for her Christmas cards. After half an hour of what the kids thought was intentional torture, we finally gave up. Corban tried hard, but most the time that came through in his smile. Brynn just wanted out of there unless she was getting photographed inidividually. I'd give us an A+ for effort! Thanks for the chance anyway, Charloe. Maybe next time we can do your kids more justice!

1 comment:

  1. are you kidding me! These are totally adorable and classic kid pictures. I especially love the crying ones :)

    ReplyDelete

Make my day. I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...